What is Alcoholado?
- Rub on bug bites and bee stings to take away the pain
- Rub down the body with Alcoholado when the body is aching from workouts or pulled muscles.
- Use as a body rub down when you have a cold, flu or fever to stabilize the body.
- Use in floor washes in the home when someone has passes in your life or when someone has been sick to cleanse the home. Great to mix with non-toxic cleaning supplies.
- Great for cleaning your aura and energetic field of the body.
- Can use as an addition to spiritual and detox baths when the body needs restoration.
What is are the ingredients of Alcoholado?
- Grain alcohol
- Malagueta (a pepper/spice used in Brazil and throughout the Caribbean)
- Witch Hazel
- Bay Laurel Leaf
We currently carry Alcholado in a 4 oz plastic bottle that was made in Peru here on Mothball Memoirs. Are there any other ways that you use Alcholado in your daily practice? Comment down below to put us in the know!